- 2018 WDCTT December Open tournament will be held from 12/08/2018 to 12/09/2018
- No Open Play or WDCTT League on Sunday Nov 18, 2018 Due to Capital Area Super League
- No Saturday Morning League on 11/3/2018 Due To NCTTA Tournament at WDCTT
- Mega Millions Lottery Prize is 1.6 Billion! Come to WDCTT to Buy Your Winning Ticket
WDCTT Featured on the News
WDCTT is the only full-time table tennis center in Washington DC. It is only 4 miles from the University of Maryland, College Park campus, Takoma Park, Silver Spring and Hyattsville. Chevy Chase and Bethesda are only 6 miles away. Due to its unique location, it is a convenient table tennis facility for both DC and Maryland residents. Come enjoy table tennis with us today!
Monday to Friday: 10:00am to 10:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am to 9:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am to 9:00pm
Latest Entry Time: 30 minutes before closing
* If you come by yourself, COME on Wed/Fri at 7:20 pm, Sun 3:50 pm, or Sat 10:20 am for leagues. If you want to play with your friends, please AVOID Wed/Fri after 7:30 pm, Sunday between 4 pm and 7 pm, or Saturday before 2 pm because all tables would be used.
- Please schedule private lessons at least one day in advance.
Parking Lot: 6 spaces
Street Parking: Plenty
Nights (4:30pm+) & Weekends only: 11 spaces at 6405 & 6407 Chillum PL NW (next to WDCTT)
Play Table Tennis
WDCTT center is a 5,000 square ft. dedicated table tennis facility with 10 Butterfly tables and professional table tennis flooring on top of hardwood floor. We have open play, private lessons, group training, organized leagues, sanctioned tournaments, after school programs, and table tennis equipment for sale.
In addition, there are snacks/drinks at the best price, free Wi-Fi Internet, and chairs/bleachers next to the playing area so family and friends can relax while watching the players.
Why Table Tennis
Table Tennis is a lifetime sport. There are no age, gender or physical barriers. You can play at 3 years old or over 100 years old. You can play anytime in any weather condition. It can be a fun basement family activity, or a serious Olympic sport. It is easy to start, but difficult to master so you can always improve. It is the safest, fastest, and best brain sport in the world. It improves hand-eye coordination, sharpens reflexes, stimulates mental alertness and extends concentration abilities. These are key traits to be successful in all fields of life. Table Tennis is also one of the best therapies for Dementia, Parkinson, Alzheimer and Depression. If you want to live long and be strong, come play table tennis!